Neue Arbeit von BR1, die auf die Schnittbilder von Lucio Fontana anspielt:
“1. Advertising is paid form of ideas, goods and services while publicity is not paid by the sponsor.
2. Advertising comes from an identified sponsor while publicity comes from a neutral and impartial source.
3. Advertising is controllable by the organisation while publicity is not controllable because it comes from a neutral source.
4. Advertising is less credible in comparison to publicity while publicity is more credible because it comes from an impartial source.
5. Advertising is what you or your organisation says and promotes about you or your organisation but publicity is what others say for you or your organisation.
6. Most of the times in advertising social responsibility is ignored while in publicity special focus is given on social responsibility.” Via: Mail